In today’s episode / free Affinity Photo Tutorial I will demonstrate how to use the power of Affinity Photo to create drone photos with amazing colors that pop!!
Since summer is here it’s always a good idea to fly my drone and get some interesting photos of my hometown and distant places as well (now that we are finally in a place where we can travel again).
But sometimes the conditions are not ideal, and this means that your drone photos might look kind of dull.
But fear not because in today’s FREE Affinity Photo tutorial I am going to show you a series of editing steps that will elevate (pun intended) your drone photos to the next level in terms of color, light, detail, and wow overall factor.
As always, this workflow is 100% nondestructive and you will be able to customize it to fit your very own style of shooting and editing.
Skills you will learn:
- How to bring details back from overexposed and underexposed areas
- How to add lighting effects
- How to make your colors pop
- How to properly color grade your drone photos
- How to use various adjustment layers and make them work together in harmony
- How to relight your photo for more impact
- And many more
DO YOU WANT A FREE AFFINITY PHOTO COURSE THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND?
If you like this tutorial you will LOVE our full FREE course on how to create cinematic black and white portraits with Affinity Photo. Grab the FULL course for free by clicking here.