In today’s episode / free Affinity Photo Tutorial I will show you from start to finish how I edited a natural light portrait in order to create a cinematic shot!
A new month has arrived and a brand-new free Affinity Photo tutorial as well!
Today I am going to show you how I edited a natural light portrait using only Affinity Photo to make it pop and stand out.
As always, I will start in the Develop persona to make some adjustments like saving the highlights, boosting colors and contrast etc. Then I will dive into Affinity photo where I will complete the edit using adjustment layers and a few practical tricks that will take the photo to the next level.
This workflow is 100% nondestructive and you will be able to customize it to fit your very own style of shooting and editing.
Skills you will learn:
- How to prepare a natural light portrait in the Develop persona
- How to save the highlights of your photo
- How to color grade your portraits in order to give them a cinematic vibe and mood
- How to use various adjustment layers and make them work together in harmony
- How to relight your photo for more impact
- And many more
If you like this tutorial you will LOVE our full FREE course on how to create cinematic black and white portraits with Affinity Photo. Grab the FULL course for free by clicking here.