Stratos Agiani in today’s Affinity Photo free tutorial will show you how to edit your raw files with Affinity Photo, starting with an impressive action shot.
Today we are announcing a brand new Affinity Photo series where we edit a RAW file from start to finish. The purpose is to explore a full RAW editing workflow and explore the capabilities of Affinity Photo’s tools.
In today’s free Affinity Photo tutorial I am going to show you how I completely transformed a blown out action shot into a cinematic black and white photo.
In this free Affinity Photo tutorial you are going to learn:
- How to recover amazing details from bright backgrounds
- How to properly prepare your photos in Affinity Photo Develop persona
- How to convert a photo into a black and white masterpiece
- How to give a cinematic look to your photos
- How to relight a photo using local adjustment tools
- How to create a non destructive workflow
- Many small tips and tricks
So watch today’s free Affinity Photo tutorial and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter because each week we publish new free tutorials that you don’t want to miss.